Friday, December 20, 2013

lingerie as an "instant ego boost"


Despite looking good in anything thanks to her model physique, the 25-year-old says the most important thing for her is what she wears underneath her clothes.
Mihalik has walked for the likes of Versace and Moschino and has graced the cover of V magazine.
"One of the salesgirls at Agent Provocateur told me about a stylist who shops there a lot and has such an amazing collection of fancy Sexy lingerie that she has them framed and hung up all over her bedroom walls.
"I immediately thought, 'Wow, I wanna be her!' I love fancy lingerie! It's an instant ego boost," she told Into the Gloss.
Whereas underwear may be something that normally stays hidden, Eniko insists it plays an important role in her life.
The blonde beauty even credits lingerie with affecting her mood and has sets for all occasions.
"Behind closed doors and in the everyday, too. I would wear a lacy, sexy set on any weekday, because it makes me feel different: playful, cheeky, feminine, and confident," she explained.
"Like women from the '50s, or like Joan from Mad Men. This past summer, I got some Victoria's Secret Sexy panties and bras for my girls back home in Hungary, and my friend Anna told me a week later that the day she wore her gift, she received compliments from hot guys and was confident enough to flirt back!
"In my mind, just because people hide their underwear, it doesn't mean we can't tell what's going on.
"I have a selection for all different occasions: for a day at work - of course, for a model, it has to be basic and a little boring, unfortunately - but I have some just for the gym, some just to go out, or certain panties that I would only wear with certain dresses."

No comments:

Post a Comment