Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stirling kept Bletchley costume

Rachael Stirling has revealed she loved one of her dresses from The Bletchley Circle so much she had a replica made.
 Rachael Stirling says she is a lot like her Bletchley Circle character Millie
The 36-year-old actress - daughter of Avengers star Dame Diana Rigg - plays feisty translator Millie in the ITV drama series which returns on January 6, and loves her character's sexy costume.
Rachael revealed: "I do get to wear some great clothes. The dress from the party scene I had copied. It's an amazing piece of clothing.
"The first day I came on set the crew's mouths all dropped and I thought 'This is a good dress!'."
The actress loves showing off her curves and hopes to be a poster girl for celebrating her womanly figure.
She said: "I'm quite proud to show my curves. I'm a normal-sized person, I'm not an anorexic person.
"So I hope there is a bit of chatter about it, fashionwise, because I think that shape and going back to the proper woman's body, I hope to be a poster girl for that."
Rachael said she really relates to Millie in the series about women who used to work as codebreakers at Bletchley Park investigating suspicious goings on.
She said: "I'm quite feisty and I've just come back from horse riding across Patagonia, so I'd say I'm quite adventurous. You don't always end up playing parts that are similar to you, but in this case I revel in the similarities and I've poured quite a lot into Millie."

1 comment:

  1. The ultra sexy lingeries are on sale at store http://www.hot166.com

    ReplyDelete